This is what we have to look forward to on 24th of March.
- Use of Rangers exclusive professional training complex Murray Park
- A coaching session designed to assist the team and coaches with weaknesses or general development on any coaching theme
- A session structure and objectives delivered to the players and coaches before entering the training pitch
- Information on, and delivery of a 'dynamic warm up'
- High tempo drills, game related practices and conditioned games designed to improve a specific area of the team
- Speed development exercises
- Information on, and delivery of a static stretching cool down designed to improve flexibility
- Handouts on diet and nutrition for players and coaches
- An exclusive behind the scenes tour of Murray Park